Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Media Diet - DAY ONE

So we have an assignment to keep track of all of our media intake over the next few days. The easiest way for me to do that is to keep track by day and enter the results in a daily blog post.

A few notes before I start:

1) I always check email and facebook at the same time and I do it probably 4-5 times a day.
2) Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 is a video game that I play with my friends online and it will be popping up quite a bit. Here is an informational link.
3) I have some horrible sinus headache that will not go away for some reason so the next day or so will hopefully not have much media intake.

Here is my log starting at about this time yesterday:

10:30 - You tube on projection screen in front of me in class
11:01 - Crimson White Newspaper during lunch
3:33 - Facebook and Email check
3:44 - Blogging: Jill Walker Rettburg
4:41 - Media in the Digital Age - Pavlik
7:00 - Alabama Men's Basketball game on ESPN
9:00 - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on PS3
11:00 - Facebook and Email Check




1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better! Everyone around me is getting sick, but I'm trying to fight it... hope you get well soon. -Dr. R

    ReplyDelete